We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1) information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and more);
2) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
3) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, etc.;
4) any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We may use session cookies to: keep track of you while you navigate our website; prevent fraud and increase website security. We use persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies.
Using Your Personal Information
1) administer the website;
2) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
3) enable your use of the services on the website;
4) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
5) deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
6) the website secure and prevent fraud;
7) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
1) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
4) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers. All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Updating Personal Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.